- 2 Sheets Paleo Tortilla
- 1/4 cup Onion
- 1/4 small Red Bell Pepper
- 1/4 small Green Bell Pepper
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 1 tbsp Virgin Coconut Oil
- Pinch Kosher Salt
- Pinch Ground Black Pepper
- In a medium non-stick pan, heat coconut oil over medium heat. Add onions and peppers and cook until onion is translucent and fragrant.
- Reduce heat to low, add in beaten eggs, season with salt and pepper. Stir constantly until eggs are cooked through but still moist and not too dry. Remove from heat.
- Heat tortilla in the microwave for 15-20 seconds.
- Divide the egg mixture evenly into 2 portions. Place 1 portion in the tortilla, wrap up. You can stick the tortilla with a toothpick if necessary to close it.
Fillings can be varied, from mushroom, tomato, herbs, greens, to Italian sausage. Feel free to substitute with anything you desired
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1 wrap
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 153Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 186mgSodium: 139mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 1gSugar: 3gProtein: 7g
Nutrition is calculated by a third party and may not be 100% accurate