Turn Your Body into a Fat Burning Machine...
Without Hours of Planning and Eating the Same Boring Meals Everyday
A 10-Minute Paleo Breakfast Wrap
A great way to spice up your usual breakfast routine. Pair it with a cup of hot green tea, perfect to start a very busy, long day!
Cook Time 10 minutes
Servings 2 Servings
- 2 Sheets Paleo Tortilla
- 1/4 cup Onion
- 1/4 small Red Bell Pepper
- 1/4 small Green Bell Pepper
- 2 Eggs beaten
- 1 tbsp Virgin Coconut Oil
- Pinch of kosher salt
- Pinch of Ground Black Pepper
- In a medium non-stick pan, heat coconut oil over medium heat. Add onions and peppers and cook until onion is translucent and fragrant.
- Reduce heat to low, add in beaten eggs, season with salt and pepper. Stir constantly until eggs are cooked through but still moist and not too dry. Remove from heat.
- Heat tortilla in the microwave for 15-20 seconds.
- Divide the egg mixture evenly into 2 portions. Place 1 portion in the tortilla, wrap up. You can stick the tortilla with a toothpick if necessary to close it.
1. Fillings can be varied, from mushroom, tomato, herbs, greens, to Italian sausage. Feel free to substitute with anything you desired
Calories: 76kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 164mg | Sodium: 64mg | Potassium: 109mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 561IU | Vitamin C: 21mg | Calcium: 25mg | Iron: 1mg