Turn Your Body into a Fat Burning Machine...
Without Hours of Planning and Eating the Same Boring Meals Everyday
As a child, my mother cooked pancakes every Sunday. This moment has always remained a pleasant memory for me and the aroma of fresh pancakes immerses me in childhood. I want my family to keep traditions too, so I try to cook healthy pancakes every weekend. This recipe complies with the AIP (autoimmune protocol) and Paleo protocol, so you can be sure of the health benefits of your breakfast.
Servings 2 people
- 3-4 tbsp Honey
- A little mint or other herbs (sage, lavender)
- Mix all ingredients (except coconut oil) in a blender and beat until smooth. The more carefully you mix ingredients, the softer pancakes will be.
- Heat oil well in a pan. Spread dough with a spoon for each pancake.
- Cook over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side, until golden brown. The thickness of each pancake is not more than 5 mm so that cook quickly.
- Now cook the syrup. Heat honey in a pan (use minimum temperature), add finely chopped herbs to it and hold on a stove for several minutes. Sprinkle pancakes with hot syrup.
Serve with fresh berries that match AIP and Paleo. If you want soft pancakes, use room temperature ingredients. Put milk out of the fridge 20 minutes before cooking.
Calories: 588kcal | Carbohydrates: 87g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 24g | Sodium: 56mg | Potassium: 671mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 50g | Vitamin A: 76IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 33mg | Iron: 5mg