The Easiest Way to Jumpstart Your Metabolism & Kill Cravings
Reset and cleanse your body with budget-friendly & easy meal plan
When it comes to breakfast, I have to admit, these days I find it easier just to skip, or have a bulletproof coffee but when I do want a breakfast or my family demands that I feed them, these are my top 3 go to best keto breakfast options out there! If you are craving something savory, cheesy, then try the low carb breakfast sandwiches — make ahead of time, they freeze really well. If you want a comforting bowl of chocolate, then give the Chocolate Protein Instant Breakfast Cereal recipe a spin. My kids love this one and it’s packed with so much goodness. Then, there’s the ultimate keto bagel recipe you MUST try. Have bread, keep in your macros — it’s a new day!
3 Best Keto Breakfasts: My Top Choices
1) Low Carb Breakfast Sandwiches
With only 2 net grams of carbs per serving, these breakfast sammies are a big hit in my house! The great thing about this recipe is that you can make a big batch ahead of time, wrap them in parchment and store in the freezer. Just pop them into the microwave and you’ve got yourself a hearty, low-carb breakfast anytime.
63g Fat, 28g Protein, 2g (net) Carbs – These Keto breakfast sandwiches are delicious and pack all of the right macros. Loaded with MCT Oil and Prebiotics too!
Low Carb Breakfast Sandwiches
- 3 lbs Pork Sausage like Jimmy Dean
- 8-10 oz Sharp Cheddar Cheese shredded
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line an 11x17" rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. If you have two 11x17" rimmed baking sheets, use both. Set aside.
- Combine the melted butter, cream, eggs, and vanilla in a large mixing bowl. Whisk them all together until they are combined and smooth.
- Add in the dry ingredients and whisk until smooth and there are no lumps. The batter will be thicker than a regular pancake batter.
- Pour half of the batter into one of the 11x17" baking sheets and half in the other (or do this in 2 batches if you only have one pan). Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes or until the top of the pancake is golden.
- Remove from the oven and invert the pan onto a wire cooling rack covered with another piece of parchment paper. Peel the parchment off the bottom of the pancakes.Let cool completely.
- Line an 18x13" rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Using your hands, press the uncooked sausage onto the baking sheet, spreading it all the way to the edges, making sure to keep the thickness as uniform as possible.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Remove from oven, sprinkle shredded cheese on top, and place back in the oven to melt for another couple minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool in the pan.
- Reduce oven temp to 350°F. Line the 11x17" rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the eggs, cream, salt, and pepper and whisk until smooth. Pour into the prepared baking sheet, taking care not to get the eggs under the parchment (it's okay if a little seeps under).
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Remove from oven when the eggs are no longer wiggly. If they have puffed up during cooking, place a piece of parchment on top and gently press them down to a uniform thickness. Let cool completely in the baking sheet.
How To Assemble
- Carefully place one of the pancake layers on top of the sausage layer. The sausage layer will be slightly larger, trim any excess off the edges that extend past the pancake layer. Reserve the scraps to add to scrambled eggs another day.
- Place a large cutting board on top of the pancake/sausage layer and invert it onto the cutting board (the sausage layer will now be on top).
- Carefully place the egg layer on top of the sausage, parchment side up. Peel off the parchment paper. Gently layer the remaining pancake layer on top of the egg layer
- Once all 4 layers are fully assembled, cut them into 15 bars. Wrap individually in parchment paper and store in the fridge or freezer. Reheat in the microwave (60 seconds when thawed) or toaster oven (5-8 minutes at 350°F when thawed) when ready to eat.
2) Chocolate Protein Instant Breakfast Cereal
With 8 net grams of carbs per serving, this warm, comforting bowl of chocolately goodness is my next best keto breakfast choice! Filled with nutrient-dense ingredients like our favorite protein powder, hemp hearts, almonds, chia seeds, this breakfast packs a punch and keeps you full for hours. If you are worried about the coconut sugar, you can easily replace that with stevia or even a monk fruit sweeter of your choice, which will reduce the net carbs a bit too! Enjoy!
This Perfect Paleo Powder instant breakfast cereal is the perfect breakfast or snack to pre-make and prepare anytime. It’s easy and delicious.
Chocolate Protein Instant Breakfast Cereal
Dry Breakfast Cereal Mix
- 1/2 cup Dry Breakfast Cereal Mix above
- up to 1/2 cup Water or dairy-free milk
- Add coconut, almonds, pecans, and hemp hearts to a food processor and pulse until they're ground to a fine meal, almost powdered.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the food processor and pulse until fully combined. Store in an airtight container in a cool, dark place for up to a month.
- Combine the 1/2 cup dry cereal mix and water or milk. Start with 1/4 cup and increase until you get to your desired consistency. Heat in the microwave for 30-45 seconds. Alternately, use hot water/milk to start with.
- The chia seeds will thicken/gel the cereal as it cools. If you find that you didn't add enough liquid to start with, add more and reheat. Thickness of this cereal is a personal preference so the liquid will vary from person-to-person.
- Add chia seeds to a blender or food processor and process until it's powdered. I keep a jar in the fridge so it's always on-hand.
3) The Best Keto Bagel You Will Ever Have! A Must Try Recipe!
Anyone that does keto or reduces their carbs knows what they miss the most — bread! Yes! As much as I love eggs in the morning when I’m not fasting, they’ve never been as satisfying without a warm piece of toast or a nice chewy bagel. That’s why I went on the hunt to find the best keto bagel recipe out there and voila — here it is. With 9.5 grams of net carbs, this can easily fit into your macros on those days when you just need bread. I love to have one with some creamy scrambled eggs, a couple of tomato slices, and of course, avocado! Yum!
Keto and Paleo, low carb recipes are a wonderful means to reduce weight, reduce blood sugar and improve digestion. For me, it is the only way to eat. That said I do miss my bread. I enjoy bagels the most and have come up with a wonderful fail safe recipe. Everything bagels are my favorite. I have made a mixture of dried onion, garlic, poppy seed and sesame seeds to add to the bagel for the topping.
For plain bagels, I add a drop of vanilla extract and a pinch of nutmeg to the dough and enjoy them toasted with . . .
Gluten-Free Crock Pot Turkeyburger and Veggie Soup
- 1 lb. Lean Ground Turkey 93/7
- 1 package 16 oz cut and peeled Organic Baby Carrots
- 2 medium sized Potatoes washed peeled, and cubed
- 1/2 cup Onion chopped
- 1/2 cup Celery chopped
- 1 1/2 cup Green Bell Pepper chopped
- 1 1/2 cup Red Bell Pepper chopped
- 1 can 15 oz Organic gluten-free no salt added Whole Kernel Corn (drained)
- 1 can 14.5-15 oz Organic gluten-free Cut Green Beans (drained)
- 1 can 14 oz Organic gluten-free Stewed Tomatoes (undrained)
- 1 can 11.5 oz Spicy Hot V8 Juice (UPC 00051000042859)
- 1 cup Gluten-free low sodium Beef Broth can substitute Vegetable Broth
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Line the Crock-Pot/slow cooker with a liner or coat it with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread the baby carrots on the bottom of the Crock-Pot/Slow Cooker.
- Crumble the Ground Turkey in a separate container then place it on top of the carrots.
- Spread the chopped potatoes evenly over the ground turkey.
- Add the remainder of the chopped vegetables (onions, celery, green pepper, red pepper).
- Add canned vegetables (corn, green beans, stewed tomatoes).
- Pour the Spicy Hot V8 Juice over contents.
- Pour 1 cup broth over mixture (add up to 1/2 cup more if needed as soup cooks).
- Cover, cook on low for 8 hours