- 500g Chicken Thighs, free-range
- 500ml Beef Bone Broth
- 200g Russet Potatoes, or celery
- 100g Carrots
- 1 Celery Stalks
- 1 Yellow Onion
- 2 Garlic Clove
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Milk
- 1 cup Tomato Sauce, sugar-free
- a little spinach
Spices to taste:
- Ground Hot Pepper
- Dried Bell Pepper
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Dice the onion. Chop the garlic finely. Put a few tablespoons of coconut milk in the instant pot, turn on the frying mode. After a couple of minutes, add onion, garlic, and chicken to the hot coconut milk and fry for a few minutes until a slightly golden color appears.
- Switch the instant pot mode to stew. Сhop potatoes, celery, and carrots coarsely and add to the instant pot. Add tomato sauce, spices, pour in the broth, close the lid and stew for 30 minutes.
- Add spinach to the finished dish. Serve the dish hot, decorate it with chopped green coriander.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 771Total Fat: 45gSaturated Fat: 14gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 245mgSodium: 990mgCarbohydrates: 37gFiber: 6gSugar: 11gProtein: 55g
Nutrition is calculated by a third party and may not be 100% accurate