The Easiest Way to Jumpstart Your Metabolism & Kill Cravings
Reset and cleanse your body with budget-friendly & easy meal plan
Dairy-free Cream Of Mushroom Soup
Mushroom cream soup is excellently cooked in Paris, where it's served with a fresh baguette and cream cheese. But I cooked this soup dairy-free, thanks to alternative types of milk. You can use all types of non-milk to taste. Almond milk gives a nutty flavor, so I like to use it. This cream soup is easy to prepare, you will spend no more than 30 minutes on it.
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 2 people
- 500 g Mushrooms
- 1 Leek
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk
- 1/2 cup Coconut Milk Full Fat
- Some Olive Oil
- Dried Paprika Slices
Spices to taste:
- Sea Salt
- Black and Red Ground Pepper
- Chop mushrooms, garlic, and leek into thin slices. Heat a little bit olive oil in a pan, fry onion with garlic and mushrooms until golden brown. Add dried paprika.
- In a saucepan, mix almond and coconut milk, add spices and boil. Add fried mushrooms, bring to boil, then reduce heat and cook for 20 minutes.
- Shift resulting mass to a blender beat until smooth.
Serve with toast. Put on top some whole fried mushrooms for bright flavor. A sprig of fresh rosemary or other herbs will make your dish even more delicious. You can use almond, soy or oat milk to your taste. But you should always add fat coconut milk to get a soft creamy texture. To make the soup tenderer, fry the mushrooms for only a few minutes until they change color. But if you like more intense tastes - fry the mushrooms until golden brown.
Calories: 202kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Sodium: 110mg | Potassium: 999mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 742IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 119mg | Iron: 4mg