Turn Your Body into a Fat Burning Machine...
Without Hours of Planning and Eating the Same Boring Meals Everyday
Instant Pot bottom Round Roast
I like an aromatic roast in meat sauce. Cook of bottom round roast in Instant Pot allows you to get a fried golden crust and tender juicy meat inside. This method of cooking is much better than the oven because it does not dry out the meat and cooks it much faster. But we have a few tricks, thanks to which you can get an incredible result. What about a hearty paleo dinner?
Total Time 1 hour 45 minutes
Servings 2 people
- 500 g Bottom Round organic
- Fresh Rosemary
- 3 tsp Natural Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion
- 3 Potatoes
- 1 Carrot
- 1 cup Water
Spices to taste
- Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- To make meat amazing, you must marinate it. Coat meat with pepper, oregano, and anise on all sides. Put in a bowl, add a little salt and sprinkle with balsamic vinegar. Cover with a lid or cling film and leave in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour (it is better if meat stays there all night).
- Now you can start cooking. Wipe meat with a dry towel to remove excess moisture. Set the "Sauté" mode and wait until the bowl heats up. Pour some olive oil and put the meat. Fry until golden brown on all sides (not just the top and bottom).
- Remove meat, put it on a wire rack to remove excess oil. Chop onions into rings, potatoes, and carrots in large pieces. Add the onion in Instant Pot, fry 2-3 minutes, then add carrots and potatoes, fill with water, put the meat and a few sprigs of fresh rosemary on top. Set "Meat / Stew" mode, close lid and cook for 30 minutes.
- Press the “Keep Warm / Cancel” mode, add salt to the finished dish, remove meat and leave it on a plate for 8-10 minutes. During this time, juice in meat is redistributed, fibers will soften and become more elastic.
Salt must be added at the end of cooking, otherwise, the meat becomes dry. In the process of cooking, you will have a lot of broth. You can make a sauce from it or just pour the broth in roast before serving. You can serve the meat in slices or tear it into fibers, it all depends on your personal preferences.
Calories: 570kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 65g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 155mg | Sodium: 201mg | Potassium: 2350mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 5095IU | Vitamin C: 42mg | Calcium: 166mg | Iron: 16mg