- 500 g Grass-Fed Ground Beef or Bison
- 500 ml Meat Broth
- 200 g Celery, or russet potato
- 1 Large Yellow Onion
- 1 Carrot
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 200 g Green Beans
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil, or avocado oil
Spices, to taste
- Dried Sliced Paprika
- Smoked Paprika, ground
- Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- Black Pepper, ground
- Mustard Seeds
- Chop the onion into cubes. Press “Saute” mode in your instant pot, heat the olive oil, lightly fry the onion and add the ground beef. Mix the ground beef with a spatula, stir fry for 5-7 minutes. Squeeze the garlic through a press.
- Chop celery, zucchini, leek, and carrots coarsely.
- Press the “Keep Warm / Cancel mode”. Add the broth, all vegetables, and spices. Press the “Soup” mode and close the pressure valve. After 20-30 minutes, your hamburger soup will be ready.