The Easiest Way to Jumpstart Your Metabolism & Kill Cravings
Reset and cleanse your body with budget-friendly & easy meal plan
Instant Pot Hamburger Soup
During a trip to Turkey, I tested many local ways of cooking meat. In this country a lot of amazing dishes, but the “tantuni” really impressed me. This is chopped beef stew in a cauldron with vegetables and spices. Back home, I decided to cook this dish, but to make it easier (no cauldron and open fire), leaving the Turkish flavor. Open your Instant pot, let's start cooking!
Total Time 30 minutes
- 500 g Grass-Fed Ground Beef or Bison
- 500 ml Meat Broth
- 200 g Celery or russet potato
- 1 Large Yellow Onion
- 1 Carrot
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 200 g Green Beans
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil or avocado oil
Spices to taste:
- Dried Sliced Paprika
- Ground Smoked Paprika
- Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- Ground Black Pepper
- Mustard Seeds
- Chop the onion into cubes. Press “Saute” mode in your instant pot, heat the olive oil, lightly fry the onion and add the ground beef. Mix the ground beef with a spatula, stir fry for 5-7 minutes. Squeeze the garlic through a press.
- Chop celery, zucchini, leek, and carrots coarsely.
- Press the “Keep Warm / Cancel mode”. Add the broth, all vegetables, and spices. Press the “Soup” mode and close the pressure valve. After 20-30 minutes, your hamburger soup will be ready.
You can add even more vegetables. Vary the recipe with fresh herbs, mushrooms or tomatoes. The main thing is that there should be more spices as it is how it is prepared in Turkey.
Calories: 1555kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 94g | Fat: 116g | Saturated Fat: 41g | Cholesterol: 355mg | Sodium: 566mg | Potassium: 2999mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 12861IU | Vitamin C: 71mg | Calcium: 306mg | Iron: 13mg