- 500 g Boneless Chicken Thighs
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 Red Paprika
- 1 Red Onion
- 1 cup Canned Pineapple Slices
- 1/3 cup Coconut Milk
- Chili Pepper, optional
- 0.5 cup Pineapple Juice
- 2 tbsp Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Whole30 Ketchup, homemade or purchased
- Small piece of ginger, minced
Spices, to taste
- Sea Salt
- Smoked Paprika
- Dried Garlic
- Red Pepper
- A little green onion
- Sesame Seeds, for garnish
- Chop onion and paprika into large cubes. Cook the chicken in large pieces.
- Set "sauté" mode when the inscription “hot” appears, pour sesame oil, fry the chicken from all sides. It does not have to become golden or fully cook, just fry quickly.
- Add onion, pineapple, and paprika to the chicken, pour coconut milk and add spices. Now is the best time to add chili peppers if you want to make the dish spicy. Fry all together for few minutes.
- At this time beat the ketchup with pineapple juice and apple cider vinegar in a bowl. Grate the ginger and add to the sauce. Add spices and herbs to taste.
- Pour the chicken and vegetables with sauce, bring to a boil and cancel the “Saute” mode.
- Close the lid, move the valve to “sealing” and set high pressure for 5 minutes. After that, depressurize sharply, to do this, turn the valve to the “venting” position.
- Your sweet and sour chicken is ready! Serve with sesame seeds and sliced green onions.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 805Total Fat: 42gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 25gCholesterol: 305mgSodium: 828mgCarbohydrates: 49gFiber: 6gSugar: 33gProtein: 67g
Nutrition is calculated by a third party and may not be 100% accurate