Turn Your Body into a Fat Burning Machine...
Without Hours of Planning and Eating the Same Boring Meals Everyday
Paleo Chicken Parmesan
The Paleo Chicken Parmesan recipe instantly captivated me. A combination of parmesan and tender chicken with classic Marinara sauce will have you begging for more.This paleo meal is suitable for those who allow a small intake of lactose in their diet. I use aged parmesan as it is low in lactose.
- 250 g Chicken Breast half breast
- Tapioca Flour for breading
- 2 Eggs free-range
- 50 g Parmesan grated
For the Marinara sauce
- Peel tomatoes and chop finely. Chop onion and garlic into small cubes.
- Heat olive oil in a pan, sauté onion and garlic for 2 minutes. Add tomatoes and broth, simmer until liquid has evaporated by half.
- When the sauce becomes thick, add chopped basil and salt. Cover and remove from the heat. Marinara sauce is ready.
Cooking the chicken
- Take chicken breast and cut it along exactly in the middle. Don't cut chicken completely. You need to open the chicken breast and make an escalope.
- Put the chicken on baking paper, another sheet of paper on top. Take a rolling pin and roll the chicken breast so that it has a thickness of no more than 1.5 cm.
- Take two bowls. Beat two eggs in one bowl. In another bowl, mix the tapioca flour with spices. Pour oil into a pan and heat it.
- Roll chicken in flour on all sides. Then dip it in eggs and in flour again. Now you can put it in the hot pan. Fry chicken breast for 2 minutes on each side.
- Shift chicken to a baking sheet covered with foil. Put on top 2-3 tablespoons of Marinara sauce, sprinkle with grated parmesan and bake for 15 minutes at a temperature of 180°C.
Serve Chicken Parmesan with vegetables or sweet potato puree. I recommend eating the dish while it is still hot. You can experiment with spices for the breading. They play a key role in this recipe. Add chili powder if you like the dish to be spicy.