- 250 g Chicken Breast, half breast
- Tapioca Flour, for breading
- 2 Eggs, free-range
- 50 g Parmesan, grated
- Sea Salt
- Smoked Paprika
- Black Pepper
- Italian herbs
For Marinara sauce
- 6 Tomatoes, ripe
- 100 ml Chicken Broth, organic
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- A bit of fresh basil
- Sea Salt
For the Marinara sauce
- Peel tomatoes and chop finely. Chop onion and garlic into small cubes.
- Heat olive oil in a pan, sauté onion and garlic for 2 minutes. Add tomatoes and broth, simmer until liquid has evaporated by half.
- When the sauce becomes thick, add chopped basil and salt. Cover and remove from the heat. Marinara sauce is ready.
Cooking the chicken
- Take chicken breast and cut it along exactly in the middle. Don't cut chicken completely. You need to open the chicken breast and make an escalope.
- Put the chicken on baking paper, another sheet of paper on top. Take a rolling pin and roll the chicken breast so that it has a thickness of no more than 1.5 cm.
- Take two bowls. Beat two eggs in one bowl. In another bowl, mix the tapioca flour with spices. Pour oil into a pan and heat it.
- Roll chicken in flour on all sides. Then dip it in eggs and in flour again. Now you can put it in the hot pan. Fry chicken breast for 2 minutes on each side.
- Shift chicken to a baking sheet covered with foil. Put on top 2-3 tablespoons of Marinara sauce, sprinkle with grated parmesan and bake for 15 minutes at a temperature of 180°C.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 630Total Fat: 25gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 328mgSodium: 1481mgCarbohydrates: 44gFiber: 6gSugar: 13gProtein: 58g
Nutrition is calculated by a third party and may not be 100% accurate