- 2 lbs Ground Beef
- 1 large Onion, diced
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp Cilantro, chopped for garnish
- 1 tbsp Parsley, chopped for garnish
- 1 tbsp Spring Onion, chopped for garnish
- 2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 2 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Chipotle Powder
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Dried Basil
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- Set your instant pot to “sauté mode.”
- Add oil, and coat the entire bottom of the instant pot.
- Add minced garlic, diced onion, and ground beef.
- As the meat cooks break the meat apart using a wooden spoon and stir occasionally until it starts to brown.
- Allow the excess liquid to evaporate off (approximately 5 minutes).
- Combine your seasonings and cover.
- Set the instant pot to “meat” mode for 12 minutes on sealing.
- Add your chopped cilantro, parsley and spring onion and serve.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1/3 lb
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 472Total Fat: 31gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 135mgSodium: 555mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 42g
Nutrition is calculated by a third party and may not be 100% accurate