The Easiest Way to Jumpstart Your Metabolism & Kill Cravings
Reset and cleanse your body with budget-friendly & easy meal plan
Paleo Instant Pot Taco Meat
Paleo instant pot taco meat is simple, quick yet, flavorsome. This paleo recipe is perfect for a crowd as you can make a large amount at once and tastes just as good reheated. You can use the taco meat to create tacos, breakfast burritos, quesadillas and can even be used to stuff vegetables. This means that the same taco meat can be used to create breakfast, lunch, and dinner. No time? No problem, this dish can be made in under 30 minutes and can be stored in the refrigerator for at least 3 days. The garnishes used are great for presentation and add a satisfying burst of flavor.
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 3 portions
- 2 lbs Ground Beef
- 1 Large Diced Onion
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 tbsp Cilantro chopped for garnish
- 1 tbsp Parsley chopped for garnish
- 1 tbsp Spring Onion chopped for garnish
- 2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 2 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Chipotle Powder
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Dried Basil
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- Set your instant pot to “sauté mode.”
- Add oil, and coat the entire bottom of the instant pot.
- Add minced garlic, diced onion, and ground beef.
- As the meat cooks break the meat apart using a wooden spoon and stir occasionally until it starts to brown.
- Allow the excess liquid to evaporate off (approximately 5 minutes).
- Combine your seasonings and cover.
- Set the instant pot to “meat” mode for 12 minutes on sealing.
- Add your chopped cilantro, parsley and spring onion and serve.
Calories: 873kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 53g | Fat: 71g | Saturated Fat: 25g | Cholesterol: 215mg | Sodium: 1005mg | Potassium: 897mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1340IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 89mg | Iron: 8mg