- 500 g Organic Potatoes
- 1 glass Water
- 5 slices Organic Bacon
- 4 tbsp Paleo Mayo
- 1 tsp Yellow Mustard
- 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Fresh Dill, to taste
- Green Onions, to taste
- Sea Salt
- Pour water into a pot or your Instant Pot and bring it to a boil. Peel potatoes, chop into quarters and put in boiling water. Salt and cook until cooked.
- At this time you can mix mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, and ground pepper. Chop onion, dill and add to the sauce.
- Chop bacon into small pieces and fry in a pan until golden brown.
- Put potatoes in a deep bowl, add pieces of bacon, pour in the sauce and mix well. Garnish the dish on a plate with chopped fresh herbs.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 562Total Fat: 31gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 23gCholesterol: 40mgSodium: 1009mgCarbohydrates: 55gFiber: 6gSugar: 3gProtein: 17g
Nutrition is calculated by a third party and may not be 100% accurate