Reset Your Metabolism with Time-Tested Nutrition…
Without Hours of Planning and Endless Cooking
For my family, flavorous baking is an indispensable attribute of a weekend. I like to wrap myself in a plaid with a good book and delicious scones. Paleo scones with banana and coconut are what you need to relax. Children really love these scones, and I don’t need to spend too much time cooking. Ideal bake for dessert, snacks, or lunch.
Servings 4 people
- Put the banana in a blender and chop until smooth. Add coconut, coconut milk, and mix it.
- In a deep bowl, beat two eggs with mixer until foam appears. Add almond flour and stevia, whisk again.
- Add banana and coconut mix into the bowl, mix all ingredients with a mixer.
- You will get a viscous dough. Pour it into muffin tins. Preheat oven to 180°C and bake paleo scones for 30-40 minutes.
- Serve buns with ripe blueberries.
Your dough should be sticky to get a good result. Use fat coconut milk. This will provide a soft texture. I prefer eating scones warm and fresh from the oven. They are delicious that way. But they can also be eaten cold.