Turn Your Body into a Fat Burning Machine...
Without Hours of Planning and Eating the Same Boring Meals Everyday
Paleo Zucchini Bread with Roast Walnut
Zucchini can be served in multiple ways. In Bulgaria, it can be fried and served with a dip made of yogurt, garlic, and dill. It can also be grilled and served as a side dish. Zucchini can also be baked into bread or combined into a cake mix. One particular favorite recipe of mine is the Paleo Zucchini Bread. I like to add roasted walnuts in this recipe as it adds with the texture and flavor.
Total Time 1 hour 30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a loaf pan (7.5” x 5.5”) with cooking spray. Line the loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients together. Stir and set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk the eggs well. Add maple syrup, melted coconut oil, and vanilla extract; whisk well to combine.
- Pour wet ingredients into the bowl of dry ingredients, and whisk well until all everything is well combined. Add in shredded zucchini and mix.
- Pour batter into loaf pan and top with roasted chopped walnut.
- Bake for 40-42 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let it cool at room temperature for 30 minutes before removing it from the loaf pan.
Calories: 395kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 164mg | Sodium: 382mg | Potassium: 317mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 300IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 100mg | Iron: 2mg