- 1/2 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 4 Eggs
- 1/3 cup Maple Syrup
- 3 tbsp Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Zucchini, shredded
- 1/2 cup Walnuts, chopped and roasted
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a loaf pan (7.5” x 5.5”) with cooking spray. Line the loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients together. Stir and set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk the eggs well. Add maple syrup, melted coconut oil, and vanilla extract; whisk well to combine.
- Pour wet ingredients into the bowl of dry ingredients, and whisk well until all everything is well combined. Add in shredded zucchini and mix.
- Pour batter into loaf pan and top with roasted chopped walnut.
- Bake for 40-42 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let it cool at room temperature for 30 minutes before removing it from the loaf pan.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1 slice
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 279Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 124mgSodium: 299mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 2gSugar: 14gProtein: 8g
Nutrition is calculated by a third party and may not be 100% accurate