Reset Your Metabolism with Time-Tested Nutrition…
Without Hours of Planning and Endless Cooking
My family are not big on salmon and that’s ok, it just means more for me. It cooks so quickly I often make it for lunch when I have the house to myself. The recipe is high in fat and gives you a feeling of satiety for a long time afterwards. It also makes extra Tzatziki which is nice for a snack with some cut up veggies.
Salmon can be a bit expensive, especially organic wild salmon, so it is nice to purchase a whole fillet rather than just a steak, it’s more cost effective. Even if it is just yourself eating it. You can flake it up for a salad the next day, or make salmon cakes.
Place lemon slices on salmon, season with salt and pepper.
While salmon is cooking, mix the remaining ingredients together.
Taste and add more salt or lemon if desired.
Salmon with Tzatziki
- 4 oz fresh organic salmon
- ½ cup full fat yogurt
- 3 Tbsp tahini paste
- 1 small cucumber grated
- 1 lemon
- 1 salt & pepper
- 1 Tbsp tzatziki
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place lemon slices on salmon, season with salt and pepper.
- Cook salmon for about 10 minutes, depending on the thickness of your piece. Let rest for 2 minutes.
- While salmon is cooking, mix the remaining ingredients together. Taste and add more salt or lemon if desired.
- Salmon can also be pan-seared for about 3-4 minutes aside on medium heat.