- 2 kg Chicken Wings
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Put chicken wings in a deep bowl, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Add apple cider vinegar and olive oil, mix again and leave at room temperature for 5-10 minutes.
- At this time, preheat oven to 250C.
- Cover oven-tray with foil or baking paper. Layout chicken wings so that there is a distance of 1 cm between them. Bake for 15 minutes on one side, then turn over and bake for 15 minutes on the other side.
- When serving, sprinkle finely chopped greens or peppers.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 662Total Fat: 50gSaturated Fat: 13gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 208mgSodium: 197mgCarbohydrates: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 49g
Nutrition is calculated by a third party and may not be 100% accurate