Turn Your Body into a Fat Burning Machine...
Without Hours of Planning and Eating the Same Boring Meals Everyday
The Yummiest Paleo Shepherd’s Pie
A very rich and tasty weeknight supper food. You will not believe that this is Paleo friendly! Notes: Do not skip the curry powder; which made the whole dish!
Prep Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
- Steam cauliflower florets until tender for 7 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Add olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add carrots and onion. Cook until onion is fragrant and carrots begin to soften.
- Stir in peas and ground beef. Brown ground beef for about 5 minutes, then add all the seasonings, tomato paste, and beef broth. Simmer for 10 minutes. Then remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, chopped cauliflower until it reaches a crumb-like texture. Set aside.
- Add cream cheese and butter in a medium-size bowl, mix with a hand mixer until well incorporated, then add in chopped cauliflower. Continue mixing for 15 seconds or until the mixture just blended, set aside.
- Preheat oven to ‘broil’ on ‘high’.
- Add beef mixture to a 6”x 8” casserole dish, spread evenly. Top with cauliflower mash spread evenly. Brush lightly with beaten egg. Broil for 3 minutes or until the top slightly browned.
Calories: 1556kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 54g | Fat: 139g | Saturated Fat: 59g | Cholesterol: 498mg | Sodium: 1287mg | Potassium: 1419mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 13483IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 214mg | Iron: 9mg