- 6 small Red Potatoes
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- Dried Tomatoes
- Several sprigs of rosemary
- Wash potatoes and equally slice them into the desired width. No need to peel potatoes as it will help retain the flavor.
- Pour 2 liters of water into the saucepan and bring to a boil. Put chopped potatoes into the saucepan and boil for 3-5 minutes. Then quickly drain the water. Put the potatoes in a colander and wait until all excess water has drained. Allow the potatoes to cool slightly.
- Put potatoes in a deep bowl, sprinkle with spices, mix well, and pour oil. Mix again and place it on a baking sheet covered with foil.
- Preheat your oven to 180°C, and bake potatoes for 30 minutes until golden crust. Then put rosemary on potatoes and bake another 10-15 minutes.
- Serve with fresh herbs.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 623Total Fat: 28gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 23gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 345mgCarbohydrates: 85gFiber: 9gSugar: 8gProtein: 10g
Nutrition is calculated by a third party and may not be 100% accurate