Paleo Taco Salad
- 1 lb Grass-Fed Ground Beef
- 1 batch Taco Seasoning recipe below
- 1 bunch Romaine Lettuce cut or torn into small
- 1 Bell Pepper any color
- 1 can Black Olives or 2 cans if you love olives like us, sliced
- 1-2 Tomatoes seeded and diced
- 1 Cucumber seeded and diced
- 1 Avocado pitted and diced
- Salsa no added sugar, preferably homemade
Brown the ground beef in a large skillet over med-high heat.
When the beef is no longer pink, add the taco seasoning and 1 Tbsp water to the skillet and stir until combined. Remove from heat.
While the beef is browning, prep all the vegetables.
Serve by layering the lettuce, beef, and all veggies on individual serving plates. Top with salsa.
If you're primal, add some grass-fed sour cream (because sour cream is awesome!).
- Nutritional Facts do not include the salsa
Calories: 441kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 36g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 64mg | Sodium: 1791mg | Potassium: 766mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 2185IU | Vitamin C: 43.1mg | Calcium: 88mg | Iron: 3.6mg