Last Updated on July 7, 2020
- 1/2 cup grass-fed butter, ghee, OR coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup arrowroot starch
- 1/3 cup coconut flour, if using any brand other than Honeyville Coconut Flour, use a slightly scant 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup tapioca flour
- 1 tbsp grass-fed gelatin, we use Great Lakes Unflavored Beef Gelatin
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips, use Enjoy Life brand for a dairy-free, soy-free option
- Preheat oven to 350°F & line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk dry ingredients (except coconut sugar & chocolate chips) together.
- In a separate bowl, whisk butter/oil, sweeteners, & vanilla together until a brown syrup forms. Slowly pour & whisk into flour mixture until dough forms.
- Fold in chocolate chips with a spatula and let dough sit for 1-2 mins before forming cookies, using a tablespoon for consistent sizing.
• For soft, chewy cookies - simply roll out dough balls, just barely flatten the tops, and place on baking sheet.
• For chewy-inside & crispy-outside cookies - roll dough balls, then slightly flatten to 1-1/2 to 1-3/4 inch diameter.
• For crispy cookies - Roll dough balls, then, flatten to 2 inch diameter.
- Bake for 10-12 mins and let cool on a wire rack before serving.
Nutrition InformationYield 20 Serving Size 1 cookies
Amount Per Serving Calories 160Total Fat 10gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 18mgSodium 166mgCarbohydrates 15gFiber 1gSugar 10gProtein 3g
Nutrition is calculated by a third party and may not be 100% accurate