We’re not one of those families that dips everything in Ranch dressing, but there are some out there (you know who you are). I don’t really miss Ranch, I rarely ever ate it, and neither did our kids, except when I overcooked the chicken on occasion and they needed something to choke down that dry white meat.
I never really have dill in the house, so I went out and bought a big jar of the fresh stuff in the produce department, slightly concerned that it would all go to waste. Now that I’ve made the dressing, I’m pretty sure I’ll make it through the whole jar.
I’ve used it to dip veggies and all 5 of us really liked it. I also added it to the Bacon Ranch Deviled Eggs and it was great. So maybe I’ll actually eat Ranch dressing now that I make it myself and know it’s not full of weird ingredients. And it tastes super fresh!
- ½ cup Paleo Mayo (recipe on this site)
- ½ cup canned Full-Fat Coconut Milk
- ½ tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 large clove Garlic
- Sea Salt, to taste
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Dill
- Combine the mayo and coconut milk, whisk together.
- Add apple cider vinegar and whisk to combine.
- Crush the garlic clove with a little bit of salt to form a paste. Add to the mayo mixture with some pepper and whisk to combine.
- Add in the dill and stir to combine.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before using to let thicken up and allow flavors to meld.