This is the ultimate Keto dessert, the Keto berry crumble bar is one of the best low carb desserts you can make at home. This keto crumble bar recipe uses this bake mix to make things easy. Enjoy!
- 2 1/2 cups Explorado Market Sweet Keto Baking Mix
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 2/3 cup Coconut Oil or fat of choice
- 1/4 cup Pecans chopped
- 2 cups Berries of your choice fresh or frozen, see notes
- 2 Tbsp Sweetener of choice see notes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper, leaving flaps overlapping the sides to make it easier to lift the bars out of the pan. Set aside.
- Combine the Baking Mix, coconut flour, and coconut oil in a bowl. Mix together until evenly combined. Set aside 1/2 cup of the crust mixture. Add the chopped pecans to the reserved 1/2 cup and mix well. Set aside.
- Add the rest of the mixture to the prepared baking pan, pressing evenly to fill the bottom of the pan. Bake in the preheated oven for 12 minutes, or until golden brown around the edges. Remove and let cool for 5 minutes.
- While the crust is baking, add the berries and sweetener to a saucepan and cook over medium-high heat. While it's cooking down, mash the berries with a spoon to break them down. Continue cooking the berries until they are smashed and thickened into a sauce (you should see a trail of empty space when you drag a spoon across the bottom of the pan).
- When the berries are done cooking, pour them into the prebaked crust, spreading to evenly fill the pan to all edges.
- Sprinkle the reserved crust/pecan mixture over the berries, evenly covering them but leaving some gaps. Slightly press the mixture into the berries.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the top is golden brown (23 minutes is the sweet spot for our oven). Remove from the oven and let cool at room temperature for 30 minutes, then cover and place in the fridge for at least another 30 minutes, but up to 6-8 hours. Cut into 9 bars.
- Store leftovers at room temp for 3-5 days, or in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 9 bars Serving Size: 1 bar
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 260Total Fat: 24gCarbohydrates: 18gNet Carbohydrates: 5gFiber: 5gSugar: 3gSugar Alcohols: 8gProtein: 6g
Nutrition is calculated by a third party and may not be 100% accurate