Last Updated on July 31, 2021
This recipe is brought to you by cardnl, a wonderful online source of Keto grocery items. Included in this recipe are several products available as a bundle (super cheap too). 60oz of ingredients in this bundle (more than you need for 1 batch) ready to use for this recipe and much more. And it’s good to know, these ingredients are of the absolute highest quality.
2.5 grams of net carbs per serving.
Okay… these KETO brownies are so delicious. Fresh brownies without the blood sugar spike? Uh… yes please! + You get the added benefit of having really great, high quality ingredients at the ready for your next keto recipe adventure. Not only that but you save LOADS of money by purchasing the separate ingredients. It’s a huge win (and money saver).
Visit the bundle page at cardnl to buy now!
- Combine eggs, allulose, and lakanto, whisking until smooth.
- Add melted butter and vanilla, and whisk until fully combined.
- Add in all dry ingredients and either whisk or mix with a silicone spatula until fully combined and smooth.
- Using a large cookie scoop, fill a muffin cup 1/2 full. Alternately, fill 4” tart cups about 1/2 full. If using chopped nuts, sprinkle them on top now.
- Bake at 325°F for 25-28 minutes, or until the tops are puffed up but the centers are still slightly undercooked and jiggly.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely before eating.
If you don't have tarts cups, just bake in regular muffin liners. PaperChef Parchment Liners are the best we've seen to be non-stick with gluten-free baked goods.
If using smaller containers, you will yield more brownies and the nutrition info will differ. Nutrition Info as written is for 5 brownie cups. Cut nutrition facts in half if using cupcake liners and you get 10 brownie cups.
Nutrition InformationYield 5 (4") cups Serving Size 1 brownie
Amount Per Serving Calories 325Total Fat 29gCarbohydrates 43gNet Carbohydrates 2.5gFiber 4gSugar 1.5gSugar Alcohols 36.5gProtein 8g