This recipe is brought to you by cardnl, incredible, online source for low carb ingredients and grocery items. Included in this recipe are several products available as a bundle (super cheap too). 41oz of ingredients in this bundle (more than you need for 1 batch) ready to use for this recipe and much more. And it’s good to know, these ingredients are of the absolute highest quality.
These cookies have the perfect texture, taste, and macros for satisfying your sweet tooth without the detrimental effects on glucose you would find in cookies loaded with sugar and wheat. And the shelf life on these cookies is amazing! They can store at room temp for at least 6 months.
Each mini cookie is only 1g net carb! Guaranteed to not raise blood glucose.
Visit the bundle page at cardnl to buy now!
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/4 cup Explorado Market Allulose
- 1/2 cup Explorado Market Premium Almond Butter
- 2 Tbsp Butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp Explorado Market Cocoa Butter, melted and cooled
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 2 cups Explorado Market Almond Flour
- 6 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Explorado Market Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, add the eggs, Allulose, and Almond Butter. Using the paddle attachment, mix on medium speed until very smooth.
- Add in the melted butter and Cocoa Butter, and vanilla. Mix again until smooth.
- Add in all remaining ingredients and mix on medium speed until a thick, smooth dough has formed. This will be thicker and slightly stickier than your standard cookie dough.
- Using a small cookie scoop, place scoops of cookie dough 1-2" apart on the prepared cookie sheet. Slightly flatten each ball (use your hands or the bottom of a flat glass/container).
- Bake in the preheated oven for 8-9 minutes, or just until the edges start to brown. Remove from oven and let cool on the pan for about 10 minutes, then gently remove to continue cooling on a wire rack.
- Cookies can be stored in an airtight container at room temp for up 6 months. We think they actually taste better as they age 🙂 They can be frozen (preferably individually wrapped) to extend their shelf life.
Nutrition Facts are based on mini cookies using a small cookie scoop
Nutrition Information:Yield: 60 mini cookies Serving Size: 1 cookie
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 60Total Fat: 5gCarbohydrates: 7.5gNet Carbohydrates: 1gFiber: 1gSugar: 0.5gSugar Alcohols: 5.5gProtein: 2g