This recipe is brought to you by cardnl, incredible, online source for low carb ingredients and grocery items. Included in this recipe are two products available as a bundle (super cheap too). And it’s good to know, these ingredients are of the absolute highest quality.
- 2 cups Explorado Market Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1/2 cup Freeze-Dried Strawberries
- 1 Tbsp Explorado Market Cocoa Butter
- In a small saucepan, or in a (non-plastic) microwavable bowl, melt the cocoa butter. It has a high melting point so it will take a bit longer than coconut oil and will be very hot, so handle with caution.
- While the cocoa butter is melting, add the shredded coconut to a food processor. Process until the coconut is completely broken down into a smooth butter, scraping down the sides occasionally as needed.
- Add the melted cocoa butter and the freeze-dried straberries to the food processor. Continue processing until everything is smooth and creamy.
- Store strawberry coconut butter in an airtight container (we prefer glass canning jars) at room temp. Best enjoyed slightly warmed for a more runny consistency.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1 Tbsp
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 100Total Fat: 10gCarbohydrates: 4.5gNet Carbohydrates: 3.5gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 1g