So easy to make in the microwave and it tastes so good, such an easy keto dessert. This Keto chocolate almond butter mug cake is made with cardnl’s baking mix.
Keto Chocolate Almond Butter Mug Cake
Yield: 1 mug cake
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 1 minute
Total Time: 3 minutes
- 1 Tbsp Ghee or Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Explorado Market Sweet Keto Baking Mix
- 1 Tbsp Natural Cocoa Powder
- 1 medium Egg
- 1 Tbsp Unsweetened Almond Butter
- 2 Tbsp Explorado Market Keto Chocolate Chips, divided
- Put ghee in mug and microwave for 15-20 seconds to melt. Add the bake mix, cocoa powder, and egg. Stir with fork to combine.
- Add almond butter and 1 Tbsp chocolate chips. Swirl into cake batter.
- Microwave on high for 60 seconds. Carefully remove from oven and top with remaining tablespoon chocolate chips (and an extra drizzle of almond butter, if desired).
Nutrition InformationYield 1 mug cake Serving Size 1 mug cake
Amount Per Serving Calories 390Total Fat 36gCarbohydrates 14gNet Carbohydrates 3gFiber 3gSugar 1gSugar Alcohols 8gProtein 12g
Nutrition is calculated by a third party and may not be 100% accurate
Maria Claudette Heart
Thursday 27th of October 2022
That keto baking mix is pretty awesome. It really can make a bunch of keto sweets.