So easy to make in the microwave and it tastes so good, such an easy keto dessert. This Keto chocolate almond butter mug cake is made with cardnl’s baking mix.
- 1 Tbsp Ghee or Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Explorado Market Sweet Keto Baking Mix
- 1 Tbsp Natural Cocoa Powder
- 1 medium Egg
- 1 Tbsp Unsweetened Almond Butter
- 2 Tbsp Explorado Market Keto Chocolate Chips, divided
- Put ghee in mug and microwave for 15-20 seconds to melt. Add the bake mix, cocoa powder, and egg. Stir with fork to combine.
- Add almond butter and 1 Tbsp chocolate chips. Swirl into cake batter.
- Microwave on high for 60 seconds. Carefully remove from oven and top with remaining tablespoon chocolate chips (and an extra drizzle of almond butter, if desired).
Nutrition InformationYield 1 mug cake Serving Size 1 mug cake
Amount Per Serving Calories 390Total Fat 36gCarbohydrates 14gNet Carbohydrates 3gFiber 3gSugar 1gSugar Alcohols 8gProtein 12g
Nutrition is calculated by a third party and may not be 100% accurate