I know, peanuts aren’t really paleo. That’s one thing we let slide around here. More for the kids, but let’s not joke around, I love me some peanut butter. I justify this by buying organic fresh ground PB with no salt or sweeteners. And it’s not like we’re eating it by the bowl at each sitting. Most of the time…
Anyway, you could totally make this sauce with almond butter instead of peanut butter and it would be just as good. We use this to dip our Coconut Chicken in. Yums.
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter, or almond butter
- 1/8 - 1/4 cup water, less if you want a thicker sauce, more if you want it thinner
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Aminos, or gluten-free soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp Lime Juice, usually one lime will do it
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix with a fork until smooth.
- Yup, that's all.