Two Big Announcements!
Check out the incredible Keto Meal Plan with recipes, grocery lists and macro counts! It took a long time to create, it’s truly awesome.
And we’re getting ready to launch Fat Fit Go (at Paleo f(x)) in April. Check it out and pre-order today.
I know, peanuts aren’t really paleo. That’s one thing we let slide around here. More for the kids, but let’s not joke around, I love me some peanut butter. I justify this by buying organic fresh ground PB with no salt or sweeteners. And it’s not like we’re eating it by the bowl at each sitting. Most of the time…
Anyway, you could totally make this sauce with almond butter instead of peanut butter and it would be just as good. We use this to dip our Coconut Chicken in. Yums.
Thai Peanut Sauce
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter or almond butter
- 1/8 - 1/4 cup water less if you want a thicker sauce, more if you want it thinner
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Aminos or gluten-free soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp Lime Juice usually one lime will do it
- 2 Cloves of Garlic minced
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix with a fork until smooth.
That was hard, right?
Recipe NotesRecipe adapted from http://www.paleoplan.com/2009/12-31/thai-chicken-wraps/