Tracking your macros is important while trying to remain in Ketosis. Here they are for one serving of this recipe.
Icons do not reflect ingredients.
Paleo Banana Chia Pudding Recipe
You know what’s the best? Healthy treats. I’m not talking about healthier versions of treats, but actually food that is indulgent and healthy. Yes, they do exist. This chia pudding is one such example.
Wholesome Ingredients List
- Not an added sweetener in sight, just the sweetness from the ripe bananas
- Healthy fats from the coconut milk that also make this pudding super creamy
- Chia seeds that add bulk but are also great for fiber, omega-3 fats, and assist detox
- Cinnamon which tastes fantastic but also has many health benefits
There’s one trick to this recipe, though. The bananas. They have to be just right. If they’re not ripe enough, you’ll taste the “green-ness” of them. If they’re overly ripe, you’ll get that weirdly-sweet-alcohol flavor. The bananas are what give this pudding all it’s flavor and sweetness, so you have to make sure you’re using perfectly ripe bananas to get the right taste.
Delicious Whole30 Breakfast Option
If you’re on a Whole30 and need that super great taste, this banana cream chia pudding recipe is perfect. All of these whole ingredients, in a perfect combination really work well if you’re dieting. You get that sweet and creamy fix with chia seeds, bananas, full fat coconut milk and cinnamon. It’s so simple. I really hope you love this banana chia pudding coconut milk recipe (perfect on a Whole30).
Banana Chia Pudding
- Combine the chia seeds and water in a pint jar with a tight fitting lid. Shake to get all the chia seeds mixed in with the water and to break up any lumps. Set aside for 30 minutes, shaking occasionally to break up any lumps.
- In the bowl of a food processor or in a blender, combine bananas and coconut milk and pulse until smooth. Pour banana mixture into a quart sized bowl (make sure to use a silicone spatula to scrape out everything) and mix in the cinnamon, salt, and chia gel.
- Store refrigerated and serve cold.