Tracking your macros is important while trying to remain in Ketosis. Here they are for one serving of this recipe.
Icons do not reflect ingredients.
I’ve got a few favorite recipes that require ground pork, or better yet, sausage. So in my search for sausage, I came to realize that a lot of sausage has added sugar. What?! Why is that even necessary? Sugar is hidden in so many foods, it’s ridiculous! Obviously, the only way around this was to make my own. And the best part about that is that I can leave out the fennel, which I really don’t like.
I’ve actually only made this as real sausage patties once, I usually use it in the All Day Frittata or Paleo Crockpot Minestrone Soup. Either way, it tastes great and is really easy, if you don’t mind getting your hands dirty.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Get your hands in there and mix it all together until the spices are combined evenly throughout the pork
- Form the pork into small patties, about 3" wide and 1/2" thick.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the sausage patties and cook about 7-10 minutes, flipping once, until cooked through.
- Alternately, you can cook all the pork at once, not forming patties, and using it as crumbled pork in other recipes, such as our Paleo Minestrone Soup.