Reset Your Metabolism with Time-Tested Nutrition…
Without Hours of Planning and Endless Cooking
Anything that has oranges and berries is good for your immune system right? I’m gonna go with it. I never think to add oranges to my smoothies, I usually stick to the same standard fruits: bananas, berries, pineapple, sometimes peaches. I also always use either almond milk or coconut milk, afraid plain water will just make the smoothie tasteless.
So when the man-of-the-house came down with a cold and asked for a plate of fruit and veggies, I gave him a smoothie instead. I left out the milk and used water instead, crossing my fingers it wouldn’t taste blah. And apparently it didn’t (I have yet to try it since I’m on a no-fruit Whole30 at the moment, but it got a thumbs up from the man).
Immunity Booster Smoothie
- 1 Banana
- 1/2 Avocado
- 2 cups Spinach
- 3 Strawberries
- 1 Orange seedless, peeled
- 1 Carrot but into smallish pieces
- 3/4 cup Frozen Mixed Berries mine were blueberries, raspberries, & blackberries, no sugar added
- 2 cups Cold Water
- Add everything to the blender in the order listed.
- If using a Blendtec, push the "Smoothie" button and run the whole cycle.
- If using another blender, blend on high until everything is smooth.
- Serve immediately. Leftovers can be poured into popsicle molds and frozen.