Turn Your Body into a Fat Burning Machine...
Without Hours of Planning and Eating the Same Boring Meals Everyday
Anything that has oranges and berries is good for your immune system right? I’m gonna go with it. I never think to add oranges to my smoothies, I usually stick to the same standard fruits: bananas, berries, pineapple, sometimes peaches. I also always use either almond milk or coconut milk, afraid plain water will just make the smoothie tasteless.
So when the man-of-the-house came down with a cold and asked for a plate of fruit and veggies, I gave him a smoothie instead. I left out the milk and used water instead, crossing my fingers it wouldn’t taste blah. And apparently it didn’t (I have yet to try it since I’m on a no-fruit Whole30 at the moment, but it got a thumbs up from the man).
Immunity Booster Smoothie
- 1 Banana
- 1/2 Avocado
- 2 cups Spinach
- 3 Strawberries
- 1 Orange seedless, peeled
- 1 Carrot but into smallish pieces
- 3/4 cup Frozen Mixed Berries mine were blueberries, raspberries, & blackberries, no sugar added
- 2 cups Cold Water
- Add everything to the blender in the order listed.
- If using a Blendtec, push the "Smoothie" button and run the whole cycle.
- If using another blender, blend on high until everything is smooth.
- Serve immediately. Leftovers can be poured into popsicle molds and frozen.