Last Updated on July 31, 2021
Now you can make cardnl caramel sauce at home. Make sure to stock up on cardnl Allulose – a super fine powder that’s just right for the creation of this delicious, keto caramel sauce.
If you’re not interested in making keto caramel sauce at home, purchase today (click the image to view details).
- In a medium, heavy-bottom saucepan, melt the allulose completely over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
- When it starts to boil, add in the butter, cream, vanilla, and salt. The mixture will bubble up quickly but then calm back down.
- Bring mixture back to a boil until it reaches 230°F. Remove from heat and let the bubbling stop and the caramel sauce defoam before pouring into a glass jar (do NOT use plastic, it will melt).
- Store in the fridge for up to 6 months.
- Natural separation will occur, just stir before use.
Nutrition InformationYield 22 Serving Size 1 Tbsp
Amount Per Serving Calories 25Total Fat 2gCarbohydrates 7gNet Carbohydrates 0gFiber 0gSugar Alcohols 7gProtein 0g