You go to the store and buy a bottle of ranch. Pretty normal, right? And then when it’s time to get healthy and you start checking the labels you realize that ranch is full of terrible ingredients and not just creamy ranch and dried herbs… and why?
This ranch homemade Dressing ingredients are perfectly suited for Paleo / Primal and Keto Diets. No guilt and you know exactly what’s in it. Eating healthy can be easy and is always rewarding, especially with a homemade ranch with such an amazing taste.
Ranch Dressing Recipe
I also added it to the Bacon Ranch Deviled Eggs and it was great. Time for you to get creative while using this homemade ranch dip / dressing right now.
Post questions in the comments (or let us know how it went)! Enjoy!
Want a pre-made ranch seasoning dip? Click the image!
- 1/2 cup Paleo Lime Mayo
- 1/2 cup Full-Fat Coconut Milk, canned
- 1/2 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 clove Garlic
- Salt, to taste
- Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Dill, or freeze-dried
- Combine the mayo and coconut milk, whisk together until smooth and there are no lumps. Add apple cider vinegar and whisk to combine.
- Crush the garlic clove with a little bit of salt to form a paste. Add to the mayo mixture with some pepper and whisk to combine. Add in the dill and stir to combine.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before using to let thicken up and allow flavors to meld.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1 Tbsp
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 61Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 2gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 45mg
Nutrition is calculated by a third party and may not be 100% accurate