Turn Your Body into a Fat Burning Machine...
Without Hours of Planning and Eating the Same Boring Meals Everyday
So, the title says “for one”, but if you really wanted to be nice, this could be for two. But I like chocolate cake, and just half of one of these wouldn’t be enough for my pb-chocolate-loving husband. Just saying…
By the way, you can sprinkle in some Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips, because you really can’t have too much chocolate.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake for One
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup Grade B
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 c Almond Flour -OR- 1 Tbsp packed Coconut Flour. I've made it with both and it's fantastic both ways
- 1/8 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 dash Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2-3 Tbsp Creamy Peanut Butter or nut butter of your choice, hazelnut would be fantastic!
- Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips optional
- Preheat oven to 350. To conserve energy for such a small dish, use the toaster oven, if you have one.
- In an oven safe ramekin (I use my 2 cup Pyrex dish), melt coconut oil. Mix in maple syrup and cocoa powder.
- Whisk in your egg (no need to break out the whisk, a fork is fine).
- Add flour of choice, mix until smooth.
- Stir in vanilla, baking soda, and salt.
- Drop peanut butter and chocolate chips onto the top of your batter and swirl/gently mix with a butter knife until you have a nice swirled pattern.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes. If you want, you can separate this into 2 cupcake lines and bake for approximately 12-15 minutes. If you're baking two ramekins, increase your bake time to approximately 25 minutes (watch closely at the end).
- Insert a toothpick and if it comes out clean, the cake is done.
- Eat (and maybe share)!