The Easiest Way to Jumpstart Your Metabolism & Kill Cravings
Reset and cleanse your body with budget-friendly & easy meal plan
Roasting veggies is by far the best way to eat them. They get all mushy and crunchy at the same time, and the flavor just explodes with a little hint of sweetness. I’m not kidding, I could eat roasted veggies for all 3 meals everyday. Freaking delicious. I thought about green beans. Would that work? Guess, what? You don’t know unless you try.
I was pleasantly surprised with this one. Not that I expected them to be gross, I just really had no idea if they would be good. I will say they need to be eaten straight out of the oven, and I could have maybe left ’em in to crisp up a little longer. Maybe a quick broil would be the trick. Anyway, you should try them, it’s a nice addition to the roasted veggie lineup.
Bacon Roasted Green Beans
- Preheat your oven to 425F. Line a large rimmed baking pan with parchment paper.
- Make sure that your green beans are washed and completely dry. Place them on the parchment-covered baking pan.
- Pour the bacon fat over the green beans and add your salt and pepper.
- Using your hands, mix everything so that all the green beans are evenly coated. Arrange in a single layer on the pan.
- Roast in the oven on the middle rack for 15-20 minutes.