[60s Quiz] Which Diet is Right for you - Paleo vs Keto?
Over 501 people have already found out. Which is best for your body, goals and lifestyle? Find out in 60sec
Roasting veggies is by far the best way to eat them. They get all mushy and crunchy at the same time, and the flavor just explodes with a little hint of sweetness. I’m not kidding, I could eat roasted veggies for all 3 meals everyday. Freaking delicious. I thought about green beans. Would that work? Guess, what? You don’t know unless you try.
I was pleasantly surprised with this one. Not that I expected them to be gross, I just really had no idea if they would be good. I will say they need to be eaten straight out of the oven, and I could have maybe left ’em in to crisp up a little longer. Maybe a quick broil would be the trick. Anyway, you should try them, it’s a nice addition to the roasted veggie lineup.
Bacon Roasted Green Beans
- Preheat your oven to 425F. Line a large rimmed baking pan with parchment paper.
- Make sure that your green beans are washed and completely dry. Place them on the parchment-covered baking pan.
- Pour the bacon fat over the green beans and add your salt and pepper.
- Using your hands, mix everything so that all the green beans are evenly coated. Arrange in a single layer on the pan.
- Roast in the oven on the middle rack for 15-20 minutes.