[60s Quiz] Which Diet is Right for you - Paleo vs Keto?
Over 501 people have already found out. Which is best for your body, goals and lifestyle? Find out in 60sec
When 5 o’clock rolls around and I realize I have planned absolutely nothing for dinner, this is what I make. It is stupidly easy to throw together and cooks in no time. Dinner at 5:30? You betcha. That was very Minnesota of me, dontcha think? K, I’ll stop now. Go make dinner.
Easy Peasy Chicken Thighs
- In a skillet (preferably cast iron), melt your fat over medium-high heat.
- While the skillet is heating up, coat both sides of your chicken with the salt, pepper, and cinnamon.
- When the skillet is hot, place the chicken in the skillet and don't move it, you want to form a nice crust. If you have one, place a splatter guard over the skillet to keep the grease from making a mess.
- When the chicken is cooked about halfway through (time will vary depending on the size of your chicken thighs), turn them over and again, don't move them so it forms a crunchy crust.
- The chicken is done when it has an internal temp of 160F. Remove from heat and do not cut into the chicken until it has rested at least 5 minutes. This will make sure it stays nice and juicy.
- Serve with roasted veggies (recipe on this site).