If you have never roasted veggies, let me virtually shake you and yell “What is wrong with you?!”. You have no idea what you’re missing! We eat these veggies at least 3-4 times a week. Sometimes, when I’m super lazy, this is all we’ll eat for dinner because I only want to make one dish. I’ll admit it takes my son (who is 5 years old) a billion years to finish his dinner when I do this, but he’s a slow eater anyway. Other than that, everyone else gobbles it up pretty fast. The baby prefers the sweet potatoes (who wouldn’t) but we’re working on getting her to like the little trees too 🙂
There are no beets or Brussel sprouts in the photo, but trust me, add them. It is SO delicious!
- 2 small Broccoli Heads, cut into florets
- 1 head Cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 Sweet Potatoes, cut into 1/2" chunks
- 12-15 Brussel Sprouts, stems cut off, halved
- 2-3 Beets, diced
- 1 entire bulb Garlic, separated and cloves peeled
- Olive Oil
- Sea Salt, to taste
- Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Line a large baking pan with parchment paper (not foil).
- Place all veggies on the prepared baking sheet/jelly roll pan. Pour some olive oil evenly over the veggies (don't drench them, just a light coating).
- Salt and pepper to taste, then mix everything together to evenly coat everything with the oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place pan in the oven on the middle rack and roast for 50-60 minutes, stirring veggies 2-3 times.
- You'll know they're done when the edges are crispy and brown and it smells amazing!
Nutrition InformationYield 6
Amount Per Serving Calories 205Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 0gSodium 129mgCarbohydrates 30gFiber 8gSugar 8gProtein 8g
Nutrition is calculated by a third party and may not be 100% accurate