I made this on a whim one day, without measuring, and it turned out to be fabulous! Of course, I had to try and recreate it (this time, measuring so I could make it again and again and again). Success!
Frozen cherries are expensive and come in this teeny little bag, so I hoard them and don’t put cherries in anybody’s smoothie except mine. They don’t appreciate them like I do.
- 1 cup Coconut Milk, homemade or carton, canned might be too thick
- 1 ripe Banana
- 1/2 cup Frozen Cherries, no sugar added
- 2 Tbsp Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips
- Add all ingredients to your blender in the order listed.
- If you have a Blendtec, push the Smoothie button. Otherwise, just blend until smooth.
- Enjoy the heck out of your awesomely delicious smoothie!
Nutrition InformationYield 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 707Total Fat 55gSaturated Fat 47gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 0mgSodium 34mgCarbohydrates 60gFiber 6gSugar 37gProtein 7g