Last Updated on July 13, 2020
Once I discovered Paleo Ranch Dressing, I got excited. I don’t know why, it’s not like I used it a bunch, but it would be nice to have on hand just in case, you know. Maybe I would get tired of my Fruity Vinaigrette Dressing (not likely) and want to switch it up.
I came across a recipe that used Ranch in deviled eggs, but it was that very well-known brand in powder form. I liked the idea of a Ranch flavor added to one of my favorite snacks, so I concocted a little filling that worked great paired with bacon bits.
I would say that the amount of mayo isn’t exact. I would start with less and add more if it’s too dry. A lot of it is personal preference, so use that as a guideline and perfect it for personal tastes.
- 6 Hard-Boiled Eggs
- 1/4 cup Paleo Mayo, or more
- 1 tsp Yellow Mustard
- 2 tsp Paleo Ranch Dressing
- Sea Salt, to taste
- 3 slices Bacon, cooked & chopped into tiny bits
- Smoked Paprika, for garnish
- Slice the hard-boiled eggs in half and remove the yolks and place in a bowl.
- Add 1/4 cup mayo, mustard, ranch dressing, and salt to the bowl.
- Mash the yolks with a fork, mixing all ingredients together. If the mixture is too dry, ad more mayo. Combine until mostly smooth.
- Spoon the yolk mixture into a pastry bag or ziplock bag. Snip off the corner and pipe the mixture into the eggs. Alternately, just spoon the mixture into the eggs.
- Sprinkle paprika on the tops of the eggs, then sprinkle the bacon bits on top.
- Serve cold.
Nutrition InformationYield 12 Serving Size 1 deviled egg
Amount Per Serving Calories 88Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 98mgSodium 169mgCarbohydrates 1gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 4g
Nutrition is calculated by a third party and may not be 100% accurate