Reset Your Metabolism with Time-Tested Nutrition…
Without Hours of Planning and Endless Cooking
After making the “Baked” Cinnamon Apples for a while, I wondered if I could do the same thing for different fruits. Naturally, the next option would be pears. But I wanted to do more than just another fruit. So I started thinking of combinations. Pears are fantastic with raspberries, though the berries are usually turned into a sauce. I thought I’d try this while leaving the raspberries whole.
The thing I love the most about this recipe is that there is no need for added sweeteners. Oh, and it’s fast. And delicious. I guess that’s three things I love most about it.
"Baked" Pears & Raspberries
- Put the coconut oil in the small bowl (I use a Pyrex dish for this) and microwave it for about 15-20 seconds until it’s melted.
- Place pear and all other ingredients into the glass bowl. Mix it around to get the oil and spices on all the pears. Don’t stress to much about perfection here.
- Place the lid or plastic wrap on the top of the bowl. Leave a small vent open for steam to escape.
- Microwave on HIGH for 2:15.
- Be very careful removing the bowl from the microwave. It will be extremely hot and there will be steam. Use potholders here, it really helps.
- Give everything a quick little stir, and devour them!