Turn Your Body into a Fat Burning Machine...
Without Hours of Planning and Eating the Same Boring Meals Everyday
I was never really a big fan of popcorn. I would eat it, but it’s not like I craved it, and I’m certainly not missing it now that I’ve gone all paleo and stuff. But since I am not eating fruit on the Whole30, and trying to cut back on sweets (even the natural stuff) in general, I’ve been wanting a snack and salty is where it’s at.
The coconut flakes are seriously addicting. Crunchy. Salty. Delicious! I usually make a double batch, and try to make it last a few days. It’s hard. Because they are that good.
Savory Coconut Flakes
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put the coconut flakes in a ziplock back and pour the cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and salt on top of it. Give it a quick shake.
- Pour the coconut oil in the bag and shake it again, coating all the flakes.
- Pour the coconut on the parchment lined baking sheet and put in the oven on the center rack.
- Bake for 3-5 minutes, watching carefully the whole time to make sure they don't over-brown or burn. My oven takes a little longer to brown the flakes.
- Remove from oven and pan quickly to prevent extra browning.
- Eat them all. Or share. But preferably just eat them all.