Teriyaki anything is great. But what’s even better than that is easy food. Even better than that? Delicious easy food. And that’s what this is. There’s minimal stirring and no chopping. Just check on it every once in a while and you’re good to go.
This is one of those dishes that is perfect to bring to a new mom or someone who needs an extra hand. An easy, delicious way to provide service.
I kinda want to write more so this post isn’t so short, but I really don’t have anything else to say. I could whine about being sore from the gym, but if Rob is tired of hearing it, you probably don’t want to hear about it either. And since that’s the only thing currently on my mind, I will say nothing more and just give you this recipe instead. Win win.
- 1/2 cup Raw Honey, local is best
- 1/2 cup Coconut Aminos
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1/4 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 9-12 Skinless Chicken Thighs, whatever fits in your dish
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, combine everything except the chicken. Let simmer, stirring occasionally, until the sauce thickens slightly and bubbles.
- Place chicken thighs in a 9×13 baking dish lightly greased with coconut oil or olive oil. I open the thighs so they cook quicker, but that also takes up more room so I can only fit 9 in the dish.
- Brush chicken with the teriyaki sauce. Turn chicken over and brush again.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, brushing with sauce every 10 minutes.
- Turn chicken over and bake for an additional 20 minutes, brushing with sauce every 10 minutes.
- Make sure the internal chicken temp is 165F. If your chicken thighs are large, you may need to cook them longer.
- Serve hot.
- Nutrition Facts are based on 9 chicken thighs (9 servings)
Nutrition Information:Yield: 9 Serving Size: 1 thigh
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 207Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 107mgSodium: 403mgCarbohydrates: 18gSugar: 15gProtein: 21g
Nutrition is calculated by a third party and may not be 100% accurate