One bowl recipes are pretty much the best. One dish to clean, not a lot of tools or utensils to deal with. Simple and easy. Not only are these keto No-Bake Cookies a one-bowl recipe, but they only have 5 ingredients and take 10 minutes to put together. Doesn’t get much better than that.
Oh wait, it does. They’ve only got 2g net carbs per cookie. And they definitely don’t taste sugar-free at all. This recipe using chocolate chips rather than cocoa powder and additional sweeteners, which makes it easier, but it also lets you use a variety of different chocolate chips that completely alter the taste of the cookie.
We like these the most with Explorado Market Dark Chocolate Chips, but they’re also super tasty with Lily’s White Chocolate or Salted Caramel Chocolate Chips as well. See, a variety of flavors all in one simple recipe.
If you don’t tolerate dairy at all, swap out the butter for coconut oil, but the cookies might melt a little quicker since coconut oil has a lower melting point than butter. They are best stored in the fridge to keep this from happening.
- 1/2 cup Butter (or Coconut Oil for dairy-free)
- 1/2 cup Crunchy Peanut Butter (see notes)
- 1/2 cup Explorado Market Chocolate Chips (see notes)
- 1 1/2 cups Chopped Nuts (we prefer pecans & cashews)
- 3/4 cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, heat the butter, peanut butter, and chocolate chips together over medium-low heat until almost completely metled, stirring ocassionally. Remove from heat and continue stirring until fully melted.
- Add the chopped nuts and coconut into the saucepan and stir until everything is well combined and coated.
- Using a small cookie scoop or two spoons, scoop small amounts of the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet and refrigerate or freeze until firm.
* If you don't do peanut butter, use your preferred nut butter. We like crunchy nut butters, but use smooth if that's your preference.
* The type of chocolate chips that you use will change the macros and taste. We like to use either Explorado Market Dark Chocolate Chips, Lily's White Chocolate Chips, or Lily's Salted Caramel Chocolate Chips.
* Nutrition Facts are calculated using Explorado Market Chocolate Chips.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 30 Serving Size: 1 cookie
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 110Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 8mgSodium: 46mgCarbohydrates: 3gNet Carbohydrates: 2gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 2g
Nutrition is calculated by a third party and may not be 100% accurate