- 1 Tbsp Chipotle Powder
- 1 Tbsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 Tbsp + 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp Smoked Sea Salt
- 1/2 Tbsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 8 Chicken Thighs
- 16 slices Uncured Bacon
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and place a metal rack on it (like a cooling rack).
- Combine all Spice Blend ingredients. You will only use about half for this recipe. Set aside.
- Rinse the chicken thighs and pat dry.
- Coat the chicken on all sides with the spice blend.
- Wrap 2 slices of bacon tightly around each seasoned chicken thigh. Try to keep the ends on the bottom of the thighs.
- Place bacon-wrapped thighs on the metal rack on the baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven for 35-34 minutes, or until an internal temperature of 165F is reached.
- Serve hot with some Best Roasted Veggies.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1 chicken thigh
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 445Total Fat: 36gSaturated Fat: 10gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 139mgSodium: 1282mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 1gProtein: 24g