The Easiest Way to Jumpstart Your Metabolism & Kill Cravings
Reset and cleanse your body with budget-friendly & easy meal plan
After making the Blueberries & Cream Gummies, I wanted to try another flavor. I love anything tropical, so pineapple was right up on the top of my list. I think these are delicious, and my kids couldn’t disagree. I’ll probably be experimenting with lots of other flavors too, since these whip up so quickly and are a great little take-along snack.
- 3 Pineapple Rings
- 1/2 small Ripe Banana
- 1/3 cup Pineapple Juice
- 1/3 cup Canned Coconut Milk Cream
- 1-1/2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 6 Tbsp Grade B Maple Syrup
- 6 Tbsp Gelatin
- Blend pineapple, banana, lemon juice, pineapple juice, milk, and shredded coconut.
- In a small pot over low heat, whisk this mixture with the maple syrup. Slowly pour in the gelatin while whisking to avoid any lumps. It may appear like you don’t have enough liquid until it melts.
- If you're using a mold, transfer your blueberry mixture into a container with a spout and carefully pour it into the mold. Otherwise, just pour it all into an 8x8 square pan (silicone is best, but glass or nonstick will do). There may be a layer of foam on the top, so if there is and you don't want it on there, just skim it off. I'm indifferent.
- Transfer to freezer and let sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove and pop out your gummies. If you used the 8x8 pan, cut your gummies into shapes with a cookie cutter or just slice into cubes. They will keep at room temperature.