[60s Quiz] Which Diet is Right for you - Paleo vs Keto?
Over 501 people have already found out. Which is best for your body, goals and lifestyle? Find out in 60sec
Let me start by saying “I hate avocados!”. Seriously. I think they’re gross. My husband and kids love them. Not me. But I love a good guacamole. You know who has the best guacamole? Chipotle. Seriously. But since I don’t have a Chipotle in my house, I’ll make my own. Now I’m not saying this recipe rivals Chipotle’s guac, no way. But it’s really good, and I love it.
The Best Guacamole
- Juice the lime.
- Chop up your shallot nice and tiny. Mince the garlic.
- Add the shallot, garlic, and sea salt to the lime juice. Mix up and let sit for about 10 minutes.
- Take one of your avocados and mash it up real good, hardly any chunks. Mix that into the lime juice mixture.
- Add in your black pepper and mix well.
- With the second avocado, dice it up and gently mix it into the lime/avocado mixture so that you keep the chunkiness of it all.
- Eat that whole bowl. Or as a side dish or condiment, whatever.