Let me start by saying I used to hate avocados. Seriously. I thought they were gross. My husband and kids loved them but not me. But I have always loved a good guacamole. You know who has the best guacamole? Chipotle. Seriously. But since I don’t have a Chipotle in my house, I’ll make my own. Now I’m not saying this recipe rivals Chipotle’s guac, no way. But it’s really good, and I love it.
- 2 ripe Avocados
- 1 Lime
- 1 small Shallot
- 1 clove large of Garlic
- Scant 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- Juice the lime.
- Chop up your shallot nice and tiny. Mince the garlic.
- Add the shallot, garlic, and sea salt to the lime juice. Mix up and let sit for about 10 minutes.
- Take one of your avocados and mash it up real good, hardly any chunks. Mix that into the lime juice mixture.
- Add in your black pepper and mix well.
- With the second avocado, dice it up and gently mix it into the lime/avocado mixture so that you keep the chunkiness of it all.
- Eat that whole bowl. Or as a side dish or condiment, whatever.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 177Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 301mgCarbohydrates: 13gFiber: 8gSugar: 2gProtein: 3g
Nutrition is calculated by a third party and may not be 100% accurate