Chicken. Bacon. Ranch. Those are 3 of our favorite flavors/foods to combine. They go good on everything. Casseroles, pizza, eggs, dips, sandwiches, you name it. This dip uses all three of these flavors and is the perfect think to dunk your crackers or veggies into.
We prefer to use this dip with our favorite Crunchy Keto Crackers. They already for a littler ranch seasoning in them, and have a cheddar cheesy flavor, which is a perfect compliment to anything chicken-bacon-ranch. You really can’t go wrong with this combo).
Easy Keto Dip
With about 15 minutes of prep and only 5 ingredients, this dip comes together quickly, which comes in handy for any last minute guests or parties. And it’s sure to be a favorite among everyone, whether they’re watching their carbs or not.
Keep it stored in the fridge for up to 2 weeks for a ready-to-eat snack anytime!
- 5 slices Bacon, diced
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Explorado Market Ranch Dip Seasoning Blend
- 1 can Cooked Chicken, drained
- Cook diced bacon in a medium skillet over medium heat until mostly crispy, but not overcooked. Drain and set aside.
- While bacon is cooking, add the softened cream cheese to a mixing bowl and beat with a hand mixer for a minute or two until smooth and creamy.
- Add the mayonnaise, Ranch Dip Seasoning Blend, and canned chicken to the cream cheese and mix with a wooden or silicone spatula until well combined. Add the bacon when cool enough and stir to combine.
- Serve eright away, or store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks in an airtight container.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1 Tbsp
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 86Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 17mgSodium: 123mgCarbohydrates: 1gNet Carbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 2g