[60s Quiz] Which Diet is Right for you - Paleo vs Keto?
Over 501 people have already found out. Which is best for your body, goals and lifestyle? Find out in 60sec
Yet another recipe from Juli over at PaleOMG. And honestly, I didn’t really deviate at all, except I use a Blendtec instead of a food processor and I blend mine instead of mixing it so it’s less chunky and more creamy. It’s really good with tortilla chips, but that’s totally not paleo so don’t do that! I did, but it was Super Bowl so whatever. Give me a break. You could dip it with sweet potato chips too, or maybe even carrot sticks. Maybe.
Creamy Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Add the frozen spinach and artichokes to large saucepan over medium heat and sprinkle with a little of salt. Cook until the spinach is thawed and everything is all hot. No need to boil it or anything.
- Place cashews in your Blendetc/Vitamix or food processor. Grind until your cashews become a flour (make sure it's finely ground or you'll have chunks of cashews in your dip) then begin to pour in your olive oil until you get a creamy consistency, like a really creamy cashew butter.
- When the spinach is completely thawed and it’s all good and hot, drain the excess water from your saucepan, and add spinach and artichoke to the Blendtec/food processor.
- Add the garlic powder, onion powder, basil, salt, pepper, and cayenne to the artichokes.
- Pulse everything a few times to get it combined and a little chopped up. This doesn't take much, you don't want a puree!
- Pour into a bowl and amaze your friends and family with the dairy-free artichoke/spinach dip ever!