The Easiest Way to Jumpstart Your Metabolism & Kill Cravings
Reset and cleanse your body with budget-friendly & easy meal plan
Yet another recipe from Juli over at PaleOMG. And honestly, I didn’t really deviate at all, except I use a Blendtec instead of a food processor and I blend mine instead of mixing it so it’s less chunky and more creamy. It’s really good with tortilla chips, but that’s totally not paleo so don’t do that! I did, but it was Super Bowl so whatever. Give me a break. You could dip it with sweet potato chips too, or maybe even carrot sticks. Maybe.
Creamy Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Add the frozen spinach and artichokes to large saucepan over medium heat and sprinkle with a little of salt. Cook until the spinach is thawed and everything is all hot. No need to boil it or anything.
- Place cashews in your Blendetc/Vitamix or food processor. Grind until your cashews become a flour (make sure it's finely ground or you'll have chunks of cashews in your dip) then begin to pour in your olive oil until you get a creamy consistency, like a really creamy cashew butter.
- When the spinach is completely thawed and it’s all good and hot, drain the excess water from your saucepan, and add spinach and artichoke to the Blendtec/food processor.
- Add the garlic powder, onion powder, basil, salt, pepper, and cayenne to the artichokes.
- Pulse everything a few times to get it combined and a little chopped up. This doesn't take much, you don't want a puree!
- Pour into a bowl and amaze your friends and family with the dairy-free artichoke/spinach dip ever!