The Easiest Way to Jumpstart Your Metabolism & Kill Cravings
Reset and cleanse your body with budget-friendly & easy meal plan
Keto Shrimp stir fry
Stir fry is a unique culinary technique that allows you to quickly cook a nutritious and delicious dinner. I learning it when I traveled to Asia and was inspired by the variety of this method. Stir fry shrimp can be cooked in 20 minutes. In this dish many proteins and nutrients - ideal for keto, in addition, you will remain full for a long time. My family loves this!
Servings 2 people
For the sauce:
- 1/2 cup Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1/3 cup Water
- A small piece of ginger root
- 2 cloves Garlic
- We start by cooking the sauce. Mix soy sauce with water, grate the garlic and add to the sauce. Grate ginger and squeeze juice into the sauce (you can use a garlic press).
- Submerge shrimp in the sauce for 10 minutes, they should be marinated.
- Grease WOK with avocado oil and heat it. Put shrimps, quickly fry on both sides and pour in the sauce. Fry for a few minutes, then lay shrimp with tongs and leave sauce in a pan. Don't remove WOK from the stove.
- Chop paprika into slices, and tomatoes in half. Add cauliflower and broccoli to the WOK, fry for a couple of minutes, then add remaining vegetables and fry for another 3-5 minutes.
- Put vegetables on a plate, lay shrimp on top, sprinkle with sesame and cilantro.
The most important thing in this technique is to constantly mix ingredients, don't let them fry for too long. You can use a variety of vegetables for a side dish: mushrooms, Brussels sprouts, eggplant and more. Sometimes I add chili peppers to the sauce to make the dish spicy. Not everyone has a WOK, but don't worry. Stir fry can be cooked in an ordinary non-stick pan.
Calories: 309kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 49g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 504mg | Sodium: 3727mg | Potassium: 1018mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 2635IU | Vitamin C: 178mg | Calcium: 357mg | Iron: 7mg