- 8 cups Water
- 8 bags Tazo Passionfruit Tea
- 6 Tbsp Torani Sugar-Free Vanilla Syrup
- 1/8 tsp Stevia Glycerite
- 8 Tbsp Heavy Whipping Cream, or Full-Fat Coconut Milk/Cream (for dairy-free)
- Strawberries, optional, for serving
- Bring water to a boil in a large pot. Add the teabags (hang the strings/tabs over the side and secure with a heat-safe clip or tie to the handle) and let steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove teabags and squeeze out any excess tea. Discard.
- Add the syrup and stevia, stirring to combine. Let cool slightly, then pour into a glass (or other heat-safe) container. Let cool a bit before storing in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. Let cool completely before serving.
- To serve, add 8oz to a glass filled with ice and sliced strawberries and top with 1 tablespoon of cream. Gently stir and serve immediately. Garnish with an additional strawberry, if desired.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 8 oz
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 51Total Fat: 5.5gSaturated Fat: 3gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 20mgSodium: 18mgCarbohydrates: 0.4g
Nutrition is calculated by a third party and may not be 100% accurate