Reset Your Metabolism with Time-Tested Nutrition…
Without Hours of Planning and Endless Cooking
Hi everyone, I’m Leah. I love being in the kitchen (just like my mom), whether it’s making dinner for my family or trying to create a fun new recipe and I hope to share more of my creations with you. Enjoy!
I like Starbucks as much as the next person (on the few occasions I get to go), but it isn’t the healthiest or cheapest choice out there, so I can’t have it as much as I would like to.
My inspiration for this drink started when I went to Starbucks with a friend and ordered a passion fruit iced tea with sugar-free vanilla syrup. After I started drinking it, I realized that I could do this at home with any combination of flavors that I wanted!
I got home and made some iced passion fruit tea and added some sugar-free vanilla Torani syrup, as well as some cream for the extra fat and pink look. Some sliced strawberries not only make it look pretty, but give a little extra flavor as well.
In the end, you have a simple, healthy, cheap Starbucks drink without ever leaving your house!
If you make a large batch, you’ll have enough to last for weeks, unless you love it so much (or you have to share with your siblings, like I do) that it’s gone in a couple of days. And now I can be keto and have some of the drinks I enjoy at the same time. It’s a win-win!
Copycat Starbucks Pink Drink
- 8 cups Water
- 8 bags Tazo Passionfruit Tea
- 6 Tbsp Torani Sugar-Free Vanilla Syrup
- 1/8 tsp Stevia Glycerite
- 8 Tbsp Heavy Whipping Cream or Full-Fat Coconut Milk/Cream (for dairy-free)
- Strawberries optional, for serving
- Bring water to a boil in a large pot. Add the teabags (hang the strings/tabs over the side and secure with a heat-safe clip or tie to the handle) and let steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove teabags and squeeze out any excess tea. Discard.
- Add the syrup and stevia, stirring to combine. Let cool slightly, then pour into a glass (or other heat-safe) container. Let cool a bit before storing in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. Let cool completely before serving.
- To serve, add 8oz to a glass filled with ice and sliced strawberries and top with 1 tablespoon of cream. Gently stir and serve immediately. Garnish with an additional strawberry, if desired.