The Easiest Way to Jumpstart Your Metabolism & Kill Cravings
Reset and cleanse your body with budget-friendly & easy meal plan
I don’t even like salmon. That is unless it’s raw and melty delicious. Seriously, salmon sashimi is the food of the gods. But I digress. I don’t like cooked salmon. But I love crab cakes. A lot. And you know what? These salmon cakes are great, even for a cooked-salmon-hater like myself. And they’re even better dipped in some Jalapeno-Lime Mayo and some of The Best Guacamole. Do it.
- 1 8-10 oz Salmon Filet baked and cooled
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 1 Tbsp small Onion or 1 Dried Minced Onion, minced
- 1 clove of Garlic minced
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Sweet Potatoes shredded
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper to taste
- Coconut Oil to fry
- In a medium bowl, flake the salmon with a fork. Mix in the eggs, garlic, almond flour, sweet potatoes, onion, garlic, and pepper.
- Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium-low heat (I set my flame to 4). Scoop mixture into 3 inch patties, about 1/2 inch thick. In batches (whatever fits in your skillet), cook patties about 3-5 minutes on each side, until lightly browned. Watch carefully to make sure they don't burn. My first batch was a little crispy.